Here are links to outside resources we find helpful...
- Coming Out Of The Refrigerator Blog
- Eating Disorder Recovery - A website by Joanna Poppink, MFT, author of "Heal Your Hungry Heart."
- Make Peace With Food - A Blog by Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin, Psy.D.
- bi3d.tridelta.org/Home - a multi-dimensional approach to body image awareness and education.
- bodypositive.com - boosting body image at any weight
- bornthiswayfoundation.org - empowering youth, inspiring bravery
- cormn.org - COR Retreat A food recovery program
- eatingdisorderhope.com - education, support, and inspiration to eating disorder sufferers, their loved ones, and eating disorders treatment providers.
- everywomanhasaneatingdisorder.blogspot.com - Dr. Stacey in NY - every woman has an eating disorder-- not necessarily anorexia or bulimia per se, but a fixation on food/ weight/shape that is unhealthy, unwanted, and undying.
- imperfectlyfit.blogspot.com - Get fit. Don't obsess.
- intuitiveeating.org - the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food.
- junkfoodscience.blogspot.com - Critical examinations of studies and news on food, weight, health and healthcare that mainstream media misses.
- Meryl Hershy Beck - Stop Eating Your Heart Out - speaks to anyone’s challenges with food, weight, and emotional eating, and then offers a multitude of effective self-help tools.
- notallblackgirls.com - Stephanie Armstrong describes her struggle as a black woman with a disorder consistently portrayed as a white woman’s problem.
- something-fishy.org - Dedicated to raising awareness and providing support to people with Eating Disorders, and their loved-ones... since 1995.
- Timberline Knolls - one of the leading residential treatment centers in the U.S. – helps women struggling with Eating disorders, Alcoholism, Co-occurring disorders, Drug addiction, Mood disorders, Trauma & PTSD
12 Step Programs: